Indivisible Oklahoma is a grassroots organization focusing on progressive values and activism, dedicated to the principles of justice, equality, compassion, and honesty in government.
We are in the process of updating this website.
Your patience is appreciated. If you have a question or comment please send an email to :
- We believe in freedom of speech and a free press.
- We believe in affordable healthcare for all.
- We believe in high quality well funded public education.
- We support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.
- Termination of a pregnancy is a deeply personal and often complex medical decision in which the government should not be involved.
- We believe in the right to a living wage.
- We reject discrimination for any reason.
- We acknowledge the scientific evidence of climate change.
- We believe in a well funded EPA.
- We are against privatized prison systems.
- We believe in transparency in government and in holding our elected officials accountable for their actions and inaction.
- We believe in the separation of church and state.
- We support the Second Amendment and common sense gun laws.
- We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
Ready to resist? Click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.