Indivisible Oklahoma is a grassroots organization focusing on progressive values and activism, dedicated to the principles of justice, equality, compassion, and honesty in government.
- We believe in freedom of speech and a free press.
- We believe in affordable healthcare for all.
- We believe in high quality well funded public education.
- We support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.
- We are pro-life but believe in a woman’s right to choose.
- We believe in the right to a living wage.
- We reject discrimination for any reason.
- We acknowledge the scientific evidence of climate change.
- We believe in a well funded EPA.
- We are against privatized prison systems.
- We believe in transparency in government and in holding our elected officials accountable for their actions and inaction.
- We believe in the separation of church and state.
- We support the Second Amendment and common sense gun laws.
- We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
Ready to resist? Click here.